INGREDIENTS FOR BREAKFAST COOKIES
- Peanut butter
- Honey or maple syrup
- Chia seeds
- Old fashioned oats
- Chocolate chips
- Chopped almonds or pecans
- Dried cranberries
- Pumpkin seeds
- Protein powder or collagen
- Place peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a bowl and microwave for about 20 seconds. Then give it a good mix.
- Add in oats, chia seeds and any other optional mix-in’s and stir to combine.
- Roll mixture into 8 balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press balls flat slightly, then place in fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Want to reach your fitness goals faster?
Free eBook reveals the most effective cardio workouts and routines to get in shape and shed fat week by week!
Enter your best email below to get this free .pdf file sent instantly to your inbox.
Your information is 100% secure and safe from spam.