- 2 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 3 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, green onions, garlic powder and salt/pepper until well combined. Shape mixture into 1½-inch balls (you'll make roughly 40 balls) and place spaced apart on prepared baking sheets lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake meatballs for 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- While the meatballs are baking, combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes (the sauce will start to thicken) then toss with the meatballs.
- Serve immediately over brown rice and top with green onions and a few sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Want to reach your fitness goals faster?
Free eBook reveals the most effective cardio workouts and routines to get in shape and shed fat week by week!
Enter your best email below to get this free .pdf file sent instantly to your inbox.
Your information is 100% secure and safe from spam.