- 1/2 cup Quaker 1 minute old fashioned oats
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp Open Nature Greek Non-Fat Strained yogurt
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp Pb Fit organic peanut butter powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 strawberries
- A drizzle of organic raw honey
- Boil 1 cup water on stove
- Add oats to boiling water over medium heat and occasionally stir for 1 minute
- Mash 1/2 a banana
- Add the mashed half of the banana, vanilla extract, and the Greek yogurt to the oats and stir it all together
- Then put the Pb fit powder in a small bowl and mix with ~5 tbsp water
- Top the oatmeal with strawberries, the other half of the banana, your Pbfit peanut butter, and drizzle some honey on top
Want to reach your fitness goals faster?
Free eBook reveals the most effective cardio workouts and routines to get in shape and shed fat week by week!
Enter your best email below to get this free .pdf file sent instantly to your inbox.
Your information is 100% secure and safe from spam.