- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- ½ large red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce (or tamari if gluten-free)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp grated ginger
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes1 tsp. fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the squash, brussels sprouts and onion to a large sheet pan and toss with olive oil, mixing well.
- Then place the chicken thighs on top of the veggies and season chicken and veggies with salt and pepper.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all ingredients and brush sauce generously over each chicken thigh, reserving the rest for later.
- Bake chicken and veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the juices have run clear and veggies are nice and tender. Feel free to turn the broiler on for a few minutes if you like your veggies crispier!
- Brush reserved marinade over top of the chicken and veggies, serve and enjoy!
Want to reach your fitness goals faster?
Free book reveals the 2 incredibly simple steps everyone must follow to eat clean, get healthy, and shed fat week by week!
Your information is 100% secure and safe from spam.
Simply enter your best email above to get this free .pdf file sent instantly to your inbox.