- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- Garnish (optional): green onions and sesame seeds
- ¼ cup lower sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper and pineapple, and cook an additional 5 minutes, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, pineapple juice, sesame oil, honey and ginger. Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds, serve and enjoy!
Want to reach your fitness goals faster?
Free book reveals the 2 incredibly simple steps everyone must follow to eat clean, get healthy, and shed fat week by week!
Your information is 100% secure and safe from spam.
Simply enter your best email above to get this free .pdf file sent instantly to your inbox.