- 4 (6 oz) Alaska salmon fillets, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 2 cups carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon (skin side down), green beans and carrots in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet. Drizzle green beans and carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and green onions. Spoon sauce over salmon fillets and bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until edges of salmon are crisp.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Want to reach your fitness goals faster?
Free book reveals the 2 incredibly simple steps everyone must follow to eat clean, get healthy, and shed fat week by week!
Your information is 100% secure and safe from spam.
Simply enter your best email above to get this free .pdf file sent instantly to your inbox.