- 1¼ lb 99% fat-free lean ground turkey
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4.5 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup (or more) chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Juice of half a lime
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground turkey until it begins to crumble and brown. Add chili powder, cumin and oregano and continue cooking until turkey is browned and completely cooked.
- Stir in tomatoes, green chiles, corn, black beans, salsa and cilantro. Cook about 5 more minutes until heated through then mix in lime juice.
- Add about ¼ cup turkey mixture to each lettuce cup, add desired toppings and enjoy!
Want to reach your fitness goals faster?
Free eBook reveals the most effective cardio workouts and routines to get in shape and shed fat week by week!
Enter your best email below to get this free .pdf file sent instantly to your inbox.
Your information is 100% secure and safe from spam.